The module addresses the effective monitoring of the whole life cycle of the IS object from acquisition and inclusion into the assets up to the exclusion from the assets records. The most important part of the module is the creation of service activity plans (inspections, revisions, etc.) with support and understanding of legislation. Title deeds, IS object characteristics, lifetime, owner / tenant, price, supplier and guarantees, service suppliers, maintenance plan (inspections and revisions, preventive maintenance, wear-out monitoring,…), maintenance history, change management, tax and accounting depreciation, etc. are monitored.
The module allows:
- Complete records of title deeds in the structure of cadastral data Of course, there is the possibility to attach a scanned copy of original title deed. In addition, the registered plots, objects, residential and non-residential premises are fully synchronized with the entire Chastia FM, which means, for example, the possibility of their visualization in the drawings.
- Records of service suppliers, including standard delivery terms, contact details and the like.
- Monitoring of wear-out (selected operational data) of the object or equipment being monitored, e.g. number of kilometers driven, number of hours worked, pressure vessel wall thickness, etc. Maintenance can be planned automatically as a result of certain extent of wear-out.
- To plan maintenance – the module allows to plan maintenance in various ways – according to time periodicity, seasonal terms, according to the extent of wear-out and their combinations.
Plan items can be assigned to the IS object from defined maintenance rules for individual IS objects types (eg inspections and revisions of dedicated technical equipment), or by direct entering the maintenance item into the plan – eg. as recommended by the manufacturer.
- To monitor maintenance history– in the case of maintenance performed, the deficiencies found in inspections or revisions and the course of their removal are monitored, the wear-out is also monitored if it has been detected during the maintenance operation. The record of maintenance performed includes eg. maintenance supplier, price, warranty period, etc.
Deficiencies identified during revisions are closely monitored – deadlines, responsible persons, etc. are evaluated.
- A detailed workflow for performing maintenancecan be assigned to each maintenance item.
- An unlimited numberof electronic documents can be attached to each maintenance item (e.g. scanned copy of original audit report, photo documentation, etc.).
- Monitor change management –there is often a requirement to modify the technical documentation (drawings, inspection books, etc.) during service activities. These requirements can be recorded and monitored for implementation.
- Monitor depreciation and charges. It is possible to record and manage all kinds of administrative costs, such as tax and accounting depreciation (with the possibility of calculation or import from accounting programs), records of real estate taxes, records of insurance contracts including fees and insured accidents and the like for monitored information system objects
- Register and handle complaints– monitoring of various types of complaints (e.g. when new premises are handed over for use) enables accurate records, monitoring required and actual deficiency removal deadlines etc.
Of course, monitored IS objects (devices) are linked to their graphical representation in the drawings.