Management companies have the ability to provide web access to Chastia Helpdesk system, thereby providing their clients with a simple tool for collecting maintenance requirements. In addition to the collection of requirements, the system offers:
- Overview of individual maintenance requirements operation status
- Generating work orders (service sheets) for maintenance workers and technicians
- Planned and actual costs monitoring
- Attaching electronic documents to requests
- E-mail notifications – freely definable
- SLA monitoring (Service Level Agreement)
- Generating documents for invoicing – above-standard requirements to clients
The Chastia ONE also includes a Client Zone to provide clients with secure access to their information:
- Contracts and amendments to contracts
- Contract annexes (orders on energy purchase from the client)
- Invoices, annexes to invoices
- Overview of energy consumption, including presentation in transparent graphs
- Energy analysis for client’s delivery points
Your clients will appreciate transparency and fast access to information at any time the most. You will reduce the number of emails and phone calls from your clients very effectively.
For more information, visit the Chastia ONE page.